Hotels Near Bridgetown Civic and Community Centre
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Bridgetown Civic and Community Centre
Want to find out a bit more about Bridgetown Civic and Community Centre before you head off? Here are a few handy pointers.
Flying into Perth? You will have to journey 220 kilometres from the state capital to get to Bridgetown.
The Tweed Valley Lodge, about 2 kilometres away, is an upscale hotel with excellent amenities. It'll make your holiday one to remember.
Before you spend the day at Bridgetown Civic and Community Centre, follow the fragrance of delicious coffee to Emporium Bistro. When it's time to have dinner, stop by The Freemasons Hotel. Seeking a nice drink or two? Try out Scotts Tavern and meet other travellers.
Other Things to Do Near Bridgetown Civic and Community CentreAfter you're done at Bridgetown Civic and Community Centre, don't forget to check out the surrounding region:
- To be certain your visit runs without a hitch, visit Bridgetown Visitor Information Centre to take a few pamphlets.
- There is no better place to relax than at Memorial Park.
- Pioneer Park is ideal for taking things easy.
- Take some time off from the concrete jungle by paying a visit to Blackwood River Park.
- While meandering around the grounds of Bridgedale House it will be easy to imagine the different stories of past generations.
How much is a hotel room in Bridgetown Civic and Community Centre?
Hotels in Bridgetown Civic and Community Centre start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.