Hotels Near Bottle Museum
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Bottle Museum
Top hotels near Bottle Museum
Getting ready for your Bottle Museum visit?
It is to be found in Clunes. Curious as to where that is? You'll need to travel 120 kilometres from the state capital, Melbourne.
Hotels neighbouring Bottle Museum are limited in number. The Clunes Motel, 0.3 kilometres away, is the only available option.
Clunes Top Shop (64 Talbot Street, Clunes) is only 0.08 kilometres from Bottle Museum. Have a nice meal and re-energise. If you're in the mood for something to do in the evening, grab a seat at Mount Beckworth Wines (48 Fraser Street, Clunes).
Other Things to Do Near Bottle MuseumPencil in some more time to see what's going on in the area around Bottle Museum:
- Take in a world of historical facts and stories at Clunes Museum.
- Free yourself of the hustle and bustle of the city by going to Queen's Park.
- If wine is your hobby, don't miss Eastern Peake Vineyard. Here, you can sample and purchase a couple of bottles of the first-class local vino.
- Go on a tour of Anderson's Mill to take a trip back into the past and hear about the region's captivating cultural history.
- There's always something to do when you are a guest at Tuki Trout Farm.
Wake up early, dodge the other tourists and grab your ticket for the train. When you arrive at Clunes Railway Station, the nearest station, it's just a kilometre to Bottle Museum.
How much is a hotel room in Bottle Museum?
Hotels in Bottle Museum start at AU$95 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.