Accommodation Near Blue Lagoon, Moreton Island
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Blue Lagoon
Top hotels near Blue Lagoon
Feel the breeze in your hair and take it easy at Blue Lagoon.
Wondering where it is? Dust off your map and draw a cross on Bulwer. It is located 55 kilometres from the state capital, Brisbane.
Sadly, there is no accommodation available in close proximity to Blue Lagoon. But don't fret, Point Lookout is about 40 kilometres away. Here, you'll discover 6 hotels. Compare the amenities at the Whale Watch Ocean Beach Resort, Pandanus Palms Holiday Resort and The Islander Holiday Resort.
Other Things to Do Near Blue LagoonAppreciate everything Blue Lagoon has on offer, but make sure you also head to the surrounding region:
- Take in the earthy scent of the natural surroundings, as you explore Moreton Island National Park.
- Pack a picnic and visit Cape Moreton so you can relax and watch the seabirds soar.
- Take a squiz at Moreton Island Lighthouse, which helped guide sailors and their crew over unpredictable waters.
- Venture back through time with a trip to Fort Cowan Cowan, a prominent historic fortress.
- Why not organise a couple of hours at Moreton Island Sand Dune? This vast outdoor space is perfect for unwinding.
How much is a hotel room in Blue Lagoon?
Hotels in Blue Lagoon start at AU$582 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.