Hotels Near Blackout Sportfishing
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Blackout Sportfishing
Top hotels near Blackout Sportfishing
Getting excited about your adventure to Blackout Sportfishing? Don't set out until you've had a look through the following tricks and tips.
It's certainly worth travelling the 45 kilometres from Port Douglas to Trinity Beach to experience it.
Make things easier by organising to stay at one of the 20 accommodation options located within a short walk of Blackout Sportfishing. Not sure where to begin? Check out the Vue Apartments Trinity Beach, Bellevue At Trinity Beach and Coral Sands Resort.
Hoping to indulge yourself a smidge? There is a wide range of five star hotels in the area. The Kewarra Beach Resort & Spa and the Sea Change Beachfront Apartments, 2 kilometres and a kilometre away, come highly recommended.
Brumby's is the ideal spot to grab a coffee in the vicinity of Blackout Sportfishing. Found at Shop 12 Coastwatch Centre Cnr Rabaul Street & Trinity Beach Road, Trinity Beach, it's only 0.2 kilometres away. Or are you seeking something more substantial? No worries, just 0.9 kilometres away is Trinity Beach Tavern. You'll find it at Vasey Esplanade, Trinity Beach.
Other Things to Do Near Blackout SportfishingAfter you're finished at Blackout Sportfishing, don't disregard the surrounding region:
- Relax and unwind when you spend the afternoon at Clifton Beach. Bring the kids, and enjoy the salty sea breeze!
- Aim for a birdie and try not to get lost in the water when you tee off at Half Moon Bay Golf Course.
- Make sure you don't spend all your savings at Clifton Village Shopping Centre.
- At Yorkeys Knob Beach, the shores and ocean air await. So pack yours thongs, and head out to enjoy the atmosphere.
- A bit of retail therapy can help relieve your stress. To get your fix, head on over to Kite Rite Australia.
How much is a hotel room in Blackout Sportfishing?
Hotels in Blackout Sportfishing start at AU$135 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.