Hotels Near Barron Falls Lookout
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Barron Falls Lookout
Top hotels near Barron Falls Lookout
Planning on heading to Barron Falls Lookout? From where to stay to surrounding attractions, here's a list of things to think about before you depart.
You'll find it in Kuranda, 40 kilometres away from the beloved city of Port Douglas. If you've got enough time, make sure you stop there too!
Want to pay a little extra for the whole kit and caboodle? There are several options that'll fit the bill. It's certainly worth considering the Vue Apartments Trinity Beach and Pullman Palm Cove Sea Temple Resort and Spa.
Other Things to Do Near Barron Falls LookoutDon't spend all of your time at Barron Falls Lookout. This area has much more for tourists:
- With lots of interesting and unusual creations, Peter Jarver Gallery affords a superb outing.
- You may not want to get as comfortable as Steve Irwin, but you can still discover a variety of creatures at Australian Venom Zoo.
- Partake in a truly local experience with the entire family at Kuranda Original Rainforest Markets.
- Art aficionados should make sure to stop in Kuranda Arts Co-Op Gallery to witness the selection of awe-inspiring pieces adorning the walls.
- Those who love animals will find their place at BatReach, where the staff tries their best to make sure the creatures are protected and cared for.
How much is a hotel room in Barron Falls Lookout?
Hotels in Barron Falls Lookout start at AU$87 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.