Hotels Near Barron Gorge National Park
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Barron Gorge National Park
Top hotels near Barron Gorge National Park
Inhale the crisp, clean air and delight in the tranquil vibes at Barron Gorge National Park.
It can be found in Cairns, which sits 60 kilometres from Port Douglas.
Travellers who are hoping to experience a bit of luxury ought to take a look at the number of upmarket hotels nearby. You'll enjoy your time at the Sea Change Beachfront Apartments and Coral Sands Resort.
Other Things to Do Near Barron Gorge National ParkThis area has loads more going on:
- If you'd like to find out a bit about the local culture, devote a few hours to Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park.
- Cairns Cable Ski is a popular centre for first-timers and frequent visitors to become involved in some aquatic adventures.
- The entire family will enjoy learning about the local culture at Tjapukai Cultural Park.
- Skyrail Rainforest Cableway is a pleasant mode of transport. Enjoy looking out the window as it makes its way back and forth between different destinations.
- When you're looking for a spot of culture, head straight for Peter Jarver Gallery, a gallery that will amaze you with its impressive collection of works.
How much is a hotel room in Barron Gorge National Park?
Hotels in Barron Gorge National Park start at AU$87 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.