Hotels Near Kuranda Koala Gardens
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Kuranda Koala Gardens
Top hotels near Kuranda Koala Gardens
If you're intrigued by the animal kingdom, you're going to love Kuranda Koala Gardens
It's located in Kuranda, which is situated 40 kilometres from Port Douglas.
If you're in need of your next caffeine injection, you'll be able to find Windmill Cafe just a short walk away. For something really satisfying, grab a seat for dinner at Kuranda Rainforest View Restaurant. Lastly, Kuranda Village Cafe Bar & Grill is the spot to be for a round of cold drinks.
Other Things to Do Near Kuranda Koala GardensAfter you have experienced Kuranda Koala Gardens, explore the local area:
- Come by and say hi to the beautiful creatures residing at BatReach.
- With lots of thought-provoking and noteworthy pieces of art, Djurri Dadagal Art Enterprises makes for a premium day out.
- With many thought-provoking and noteworthy works of art, Kuranda Arts Co-Op Gallery affords a first-rate experience.
- Kuranda Original Rainforest Markets is a great venue to haggle for a sale or just drink in the atmosphere.
- If you're a big fan of all creatures, great and small, don't miss Australian Venom Zoo.
Sit back, check out the sights and enjoy the train trip to Kuranda Koala Gardens. Make sure you exit at Kuranda Railway Station, the closest station. Then you've just got 0.5 kilometres to go from there.
How much is a hotel room in Kuranda Koala Gardens?
Hotels in Kuranda Koala Gardens start at AU$99 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.