Accommodation Near Arboretum, Stawell
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Arboretum
Top hotels near Arboretum
On your way to Arboretum? There's nothing like a natural escape to replenish the mind and reinvigorate the soul.
To get there, you'll need to go to Stawell. You'll find it 210 kilometres from the state capital, Melbourne.
Grab a tea or coffee at Lillies & Latte's (118 Main Street, Stawell). It's just 0.5 kilometres from Arboretum. If you're in the market for lunch, Raunchy Rooster (70 Main Street, Stawell) is an easy stroll away.
Other Things to Do Near ArboretumArboretum is not the only reason to visit this part of the world:
- You'll have no reason to stress over being unfamiliar with the area. There's a wealth of advice on offer at Stawell Visitor Centre.
- Wine buffs won't want to miss Best's Wines Great Western. Ask about the different types of grapes and how the wines are bottled, then discover your favourite blend in a tasting session.
- The wines available at The Gap Vineyard display the region's climate and grape varietals. Sample a few different drops to see how these factors come together.
- If you appreciate a good wine, be sure to stop by Seppelt Winery. Here, you can taste test and buy a couple of bottles of the delicious local wine.
- The tasty vinos made at Seppelt Great Western illustrate the area's grape varietals and climate. Try a couple of blends to see how these factors come together.
Not sure how to get to Arboretum? A good option is getting the train. It's a straightforward ride to the closest station, Stawell Station, and then it's just a stroll of a kilometre.
How much is a hotel room in Arboretum?
Hotels in Arboretum start at AU$83 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.