ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy TVs with digital channels, and all 111 soundproofed rooms feature in-room childcare, espresso makers and in-room massages. Minibars provide refreshments, and in-room dining is easy with amenities like fridges and round-the-clock room service. Nice touches to enhance your stay include designer toiletries, while Egyptian cotton sheets and pillow menus invite a good night's rest. Safes, hairdryers and phones are also available.
This business-friendly hotel offers free WiFi in public areas, a 24-hour fitness centre and concierge services. Other amenities include coffee/tea in a common area, a 24-hour front desk and limo/town car service. Buffet breakfast is available daily between 7 AM and 10 AM. There's also valet parking, along with the convenience of car rentals on site.
Places within a short walk of this 4-star Amsterdam City Centre hotel include Madame Tussauds and Body Worlds.
Swissôtel Amsterdam ratings based on 15 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Swissôtel Amsterdam
Good central hotel convenient
20 Oct. 2017 by Swissôtel Amsterdam
Dear Barry, Thank you for your review and pointing out our convenient central location. We are happy our enthusiastic staff and healthy breakfast at our outsourced restaurant ROYAL98 have ensured a positive experience at Swissôtel Amsterdam. Swissôtel indeed recently became part of Accor Hotels, the full integration will be taking place in 2018, at which point members can fully profit from the benefits. Kind regards, Harold Kluit General Manager Swissôtel Amsterdam
Nice hotel, noizy area
13 Oct. 2017 by Swissôtel Amsterdam
Dear Luc, Thank you for your review and we sincerely apologise for the late rseponse. I trust that you have received the deposit in the meantime, however please feel free to contact us directly if this is not the case. Kind regards, Harold Kluit General Manager Swissôtel Amsterdam
Relaxing stop over
Breath of fresh air in busy Amsterdam
6 Jul. 2015 by sam
Thank you for your kind words regarding our Swissôtel property in Amsterdam. We are pleased to see that you have enjoyed your stay and very much look forward to welcoming you back shortly. Warm regards, Harold J. Kluit General Manager Swissôtel Amsterdam
About the Swissôtel AmsterdamLocation Damrak 96, Amsterdam, 1012 LP
As a guest of Swissôtel Amsterdam, you'll find a 24-hour fitness centre, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. The business-friendly Swissôtel Amsterdam also features a garden, coffee/tea in common area, and concierge services. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star Amsterdam hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 111 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) (22 km / 13.7 mi)
- Train station: Amsterdam Central Station (0.6 km / 0.4 mi)
- Metro station: Nieuwmarkt Station (0.7 km / 0.4 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Swissôtel Amsterdam offers 111 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets. A pillow menu is available. Digital televisions are provided. Guests can make use of the in-room fridges and espresso makers. Bathrooms include designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. In-room massages, hypo-allergenic bedding and an iron/ironing board can be requested.Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Digital channels
- Espresso maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Pillow options
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
24-hour room service is available.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 4 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 90.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Guests must contact this hotel in advance to reserve a rollaway bed. Contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Additional fees may apply to children over 5 years when use is made of the bedding. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 50.00 per night
- A 6.422 per cent city/local tax will be charged
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 17.50 for adults and EUR 8.75 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 39.95 per day
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 20 per day
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Swissôtel Amsterdam Hotel
- Swissôtel Amsterdam
- Swissotel Hotel Amsterdam
- Swiss Hotel Amsterdam
- Swissotel Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Swissotel Hotel
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of the World.