ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy flat-screen TVs with cable channels, and all 342 rooms feature free WiFi, coffee/tea makers, and safes. Nice touches to enhance your stay include free toiletries and down comforters. 24-hour room service, hairdryers, and phones are also available.
The restaurant, Victor, serves international cuisine and is open for lunch and dinner. Enjoy the fitness centre and sauna. Business amenities include a 24-hour business centre and conference space. Additionally, you'll find free WiFi in public areas and laundry facilities. Buffet breakfast is available daily between 6 AM and 10:30 AM. There's also the convenience of self parking.
Sights within a 10-minute drive of this 4-star Lijnden hotel include Sloterpark and Sloterplas and Playcenter Silverstone.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
66.0% of guests recommend out of 2695 reviews
About the Park Plaza Amsterdam AirportLocation Melbournestraat 1, Lijnden, 1175 RM
Park Plaza Amsterdam Airport offers its guests a sauna and a fitness centre. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. There's an onsite 24-hour business centre. Tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby are also featured at the eco-friendly Park Plaza Amsterdam Airport. A roundtrip airport shuttle is free (available at scheduled times). For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star Lijnden hotel is smoke free.
- 342 guestrooms or units
- 8 levels
- 2 buildings
- 17 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 2007
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge) , Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) (8.3 km / 5.1 mi)
- Train station: Amsterdam Lelylaan Station (6.4 km / 4 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free airport shuttle
- Parking: Self parking and extended parking available for a surcharge
Park Plaza Amsterdam Airport offers 342 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with laptop-compatible safes and coffee/tea makers. Beds feature down comforters. Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Lijnden hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Down blanket
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6 AM to 10:30 AM.
Victor – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Romeo – This buffet restaurant specialises in international cuisine and only serves breakfast.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness centre.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times from 5:30 AM to midnight. Contact the property in advance to get details. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transport is offered at scheduled times from 5:30 AM to midnight. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 50.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: EUR 50.00 per stay
- A 5.7505 per cent city/local tax will be charged
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 21.50 for adults and EUR 21.50 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 12.50 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50.00 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Park Plaza Amsterdam Airport Hotel Lijnden
- Park Plaza Amsterdam Airport Hotel
- Park Plaza Amsterdam Airport Lijnden
- Park Plaza Amsterdam Airport
- Park Plaza Amsterdam Airport Hotel Amsterdam
You should know
- Park Plaza Amsterdam Airport offers transfers from the airport. Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Reservations are needed for massage services. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Globe, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.