ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
All 408 soundproofed rooms feature flat-screen TVs with satellite channels, and you can enjoy free WiFi, wired Internet, and in-room childcare. Nice touches to enhance your stay include free toiletries and pillow menus. 24-hour room service, coffee/tea makers, and in-room massages are also available.
A day of pampering can include deep-tissue massages, Swedish massages, and body treatments along with aromatherapy and reflexology. The restaurant, Silk Road Restaurant, serves international cuisine and is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. For a drink, you can stop by the hotel's own bar/lounge. Enjoy the fitness centre and sauna as well as access to scooter/moped rentals and bike rentals. 9817 square feet (912 square metres) of event facilities include conference centres, and other business amenities include a business centre and limo/town car service. Plus you'll find free WiFi in public areas, a coffee shop/café, and laundry facilities. Buffet breakfast is available daily between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM. There's also self parking, along with the convenience of free train pick-up service.
Within a 30-minute walk of this 4-star Amsterdam Oost hotel, attractions include National Maritime Museum and Nemo Science Museum.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
87.0% of guests recommend out of 6991 reviews
About the Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City CentreLocation Piet Heinkade 11, Amsterdam, 1019 BR
Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre offers its guests a health club and a sauna. Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. A business centre and a limo/town car service are available. Event space at this hotel measures 9817 square feet (912 square metres) and includes conference centres. Spa services, a terrace, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the family-friendly Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre. An area shuttle and A train station pick-up shuttle are free. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star Amsterdam hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 408 guestrooms or units
- 20 levels
- 9817 sq ft of conference space
- 912 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 2006
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Conference centre
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge) , Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Airport: Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) (25.6 km / 15.9 mi)
- Train station: Amsterdam Central Station (3.2 km / 2 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free area shuttle and train station pick-up
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre offers 408 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with laptop-compatible safes and coffee/tea makers. A pillow menu is available. Flat-screen televisions come with premium satellite channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. In-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis. Renovation of all guestrooms was completed in December 2017.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Pillow options
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Air conditioning
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Silk Road Restaurant – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Number of treatment rooms 1
- Body treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Check-in time ends at 11 AM
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to use the shuttle service from Amsterdam Central Station must contact the property in advanced. Contact information is provided in the reservation confirmation email.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 50 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 50 per night
- A 6.422 per cent city/local tax will be charged
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 25.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: EUR 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: EUR 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 47.50 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Mövenpick Hotel
- Mövenpick Amsterdam City Centre
- Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Amsterdam
You should know
- Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre offers transfers from the train station. Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Reservations are needed for massage services. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Globe, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.