Hotels Near Abbey Gardens
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Abbey Gardens
Top hotels near Abbey Gardens
Breathe in the fresh air and unwind at Abbey Gardens.
If you're flying into London, you're going to have a bit of a way to go. It's located in Bury St Edmunds, 100 kilometres from the nation's capital.
The Black Boy, about 0.5 kilometres away, is a prestigious hotel with excellent amenities. It'll make your stay one you'll never forget.
Prior to exploring Abbey Gardens, go after the scent of freshly ground coffee to Baileys 2 Coffee House & Bistro. When you're looking for a feed, you won't have to go too far. Head straight to The Fox Inn for a satisfying bite. Built up a thirst yet? Get yourself to The Angel Hotel for a few drinks.
Other Things to Do Near Abbey GardensDon't pass up the chance to see the area near Abbey Gardens:
- You're sure to stumble upon a flick you'll like with the variety available at The Abbey Gate.
- The Athenaeum puts on a huge selection of events, so you ought to find something of interest.
- For a truly unique experience, visit Bury St Edmunds Abbey, a monestary that is the dwelling of a group of Christian devotees.
- A unique building of comfort and prayer, St Edmundsbury Cathedral is certainly worth calling into.
- Bask in the quiet stillness of St Mary's Church, the perfect place to enjoy a break from the hustle and bustle of day-to-day worries.
It's a stress-free trip by rail to Abbey Gardens. Just hop off the train at Bury St Edmunds station, the closest station, and then it's about a kilometre.
How much is a hotel room in Abbey Gardens?
Hotels in Abbey Gardens start at AU$86 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.