Hotels near AMEX Stadium
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in AMEX Stadium
Excited for your holiday to AMEX Stadium? Don't set off until you've read through these handy tips and tricks.
If you're flying into London, you'll have a little more travelling to do. It's to be found in Brighton, 75 kilometres from the nation's capital.
Hurry up and arrange to stay at The Downs Hotel. It's only 3 kilometres away from AMEX Stadium.
Like to save your money for mementos? Book in at one of the area's cheaper options. Check out the Tovey Lodge. The Artist Residence is also worthwhile.
Before you spend the day at AMEX Stadium, follow the scent of delicious coffee to Chartwells. When you're tired and hungry, you won't have to go far. Head straight to Proudrestaurants Ltd to get some food. After a glass of wine? Falmer Bar is your best bet.
Other Things to Do Near AMEX StadiumDo not spend all of your time at AMEX Stadium. This area has loads more going on:
- Visit University of Sussex, an interesting, modern educational institution that welcomes the public on occasion.
- When you find yourself a little worn out or stressed, visit Brighton Extramural Cemetery. This tranquil cemetery is ideal for some quiet reflection.
- Bag a few birdies and try and avoid the rough at Hollingbury Park Golf Course.
- Score a hole-in-one and keep far from the water at Hollingbury Park Golf Club.
- Visit University of Brighton to discover where the next great minds are shaped. Make sure you ask about tours before visiting.
Not sure how to travel to AMEX Stadium? A great option is going by rail. It's a leisurely trip to the nearest station, Falmer, and then a walk of 0.3 kilometres.
How much is a hotel room in AMEX Stadium?
Hotels in AMEX Stadium start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.