Hotels near University of Sussex
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in University of Sussex
University of Sussex is definitely worth telling your friends and family about!
You'll be able to see it in Brighton, 75 kilometres from the nation's capital, London.
You better hurry if you're wanting to stay close to University of Sussex! 3 kilometres away, The Downs Hotel is the only listed hotel on offer.
Want to save a little hard-earned cash? There are some great wallet-friendly hotels nearby. Check out the Tovey Lodge. The Artist Residence is also worthy.
Don't want to travel far for a caffeine hit? Try Chartwells. It's right near University of Sussex. You don't need to spend hours looking for a lunch or dinner spot. Proudrestaurants Ltd should have what you need. And later on, head straight to Falmer Bar for a nightcap or two.
Other Things to Do Near University of SussexAfter you've spent time at University of Sussex, check what else is available in the area:
- Take a leisurely walk as you explore the surprising beauty of Brighton Extramural Cemetery. Take time to sit quietly and pay your respects.
- Be sure to bring your favourite 5-iron and take a swing at the well-manicured greens of Hollingbury Park Golf Course.
- Bag a few birdies as you keep away from the sand traps at Hollingbury Park Golf Club.
- Check out University of Brighton and see if there are any guided tours to take part in. As you stroll through this historic institution, try to imagine how the place has changed over time.
- On a warm day, gaze at some charming surrounds from Ditchling Beacon Car Park.
Leave your cares behind and venture to University of Sussex by train. Falmer, the closest station, is just 0.2 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in University of Sussex?
Hotels in University of Sussex start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.