Hotels near Woodlands Golf Club
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Woodlands Golf Club
Top hotels near Woodlands Golf Club
Spend a relaxing day practicing your putting, breathing the fresh air and mingling with the locals at Woodlands Golf Club.
It surely won't be the only thing you'll want to see in Melbourne, a state capital that has plenty of excitement to offer.
If you're watching your pennies, stay a few nights 6 kilometres away at the Waltzing Matilda Hotel.
When you're desperate for a strong coffee, make your way to Skateworld Mordialloc (209 Boundary Road, Mordialloc), only 0.8 kilometres away from Woodlands Golf Club. For your next meal, check out the menu at Maros. It's at 79 Warren Road, Mordialloc.
Other Things to Do Near Woodlands Golf ClubTake in everything Woodlands Golf Club has to offer, but remember to also explore the surrounding region:
- Practice your back-swing at Southern Golf Club, a great stop for all golf enthusiasts.
- Be sure to bring your favourite clubs and make your way to the well-maintained fairways of Dingley Village Adventure Golf.
- Whether you think you're an expert when it comes to aircraft, or simply enjoy flying to exciting and exotic places, you should stop by Moorabbin Air Museum.
- Braeside Park is a wonderful spot for relaxing and taking things easy.
- If your children have had too many lollies, and need to exhaust some adrenaline, consider giving Delta Force Paintball Melbourne a try.
Hop on the train for a laid-back jaunt to Woodlands Golf Club. You'll need to disembark at Mordialloc Station, the closest station, and from there it's a kilometre.
How much is a hotel room in Woodlands Golf Club?
Hotels in Woodlands Golf Club start at AU$110 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.