Hotels Near Wood Park Wines Cellar Door
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Wood Park Wines Cellar Door
Top hotels near Wood Park Wines Cellar Door
A visit to Wood Park Wines Cellar Door is a fantastic excuse to spend some quality time with friends.
You can find it in Wangaratta, 200 kilometres away from Melbourne, the state capital.
Only visiting for a couple of days? Save some hassle and stay at one of the 2 hotels within an easy 3 kilometres of Wood Park Wines Cellar Door. You can't go past the Lindenwarrah at Milawa and Milawa Muscat Retreat B&B.
Other Things to Do Near Wood Park Wines Cellar DoorAs you're here, you really ought to see what the local region has available:
- Discover the illustrious machinery and learn about the local production methods on a tour through Milawa Cheese Factory, a favourite of visitors and locals alike.
- Art fanatics should arrange to stop in Muse Gallery of Milawa to see the collection of beautiful pieces adorning the walls.
- If setting up a tent away from the urban jungle is your idea of a five star experience, spread your gear out at Milawa Park.
- Wine lovers won't want to miss Brown Brothers Milawa Vineyard. Hear about the grape varietals and the bottling process used, then discover your favourite blend during a tasting session.
- Wine buffs should head straight to John Gehring Wines. Hear about the grape varietals and how the wines are bottled, then sample the finished product in a tasting session.
How much is a hotel room in Wood Park Wines Cellar Door?
Hotels in Wood Park Wines Cellar Door start at AU$97 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.