Hotels near Brown Brothers Milawa Vineyard
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Brown Brothers Milawa Vineyard
Been a stressful week? You can forget about your troubles at Brown Brothers Milawa Vineyard.
It's to be found in Wangaratta. Relax and enjoy the 200 kilometres journey from Melbourne, the state capital.
There's a limited range of hotels within a short commute of Brown Brothers Milawa Vineyard. Out of the 2 available, you ought to find something that ticks all the boxes. The Lindenwarrah at Milawa and Milawa Muscat Retreat B&B are worth considering.
Before you check out Brown Brothers Milawa Vineyard, chase down the smell of delicious coffee to Snow Road Produce. You don't need to go far for a substantial feed. Brown Brothers Milawa Vineyard has plenty of options. And finally, Epi.Curious is the spot to be for a round of beers.
Other Things to Do Near Brown Brothers Milawa VineyardThis area has lots more available:
- Setting up camp at Milawa Park is an affordable way to meet fellow travellers.
- Jump on a tour of Milawa Cheese Factory and the guide will tell you all about the machinery and processes they employ.
- If wine is your thing, don't miss Wood Park Wines Cellar Door. Here, you can taste and purchase a bottle or two of the first-class local wine.
- Artsy types should be sure to visit Muse Gallery of Milawa to check out the range of vibrant pieces on show.
- Wine buffs should head straight to John Gehring Wines. Hear about the grapes selected and how the wines are bottled, then sample the different blends in a tasting session.
How much is a hotel room in Brown Brothers Milawa Vineyard?
Hotels in Brown Brothers Milawa Vineyard start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.