Accommodation Near Winter Gardens, Blackpool
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Winter Gardens
Winter Gardens is the perfect excuse for a vacation.
Have you always wanted to visit Belfast? You might be able to tick both off your list. The attraction is to be found in Blackpool, just 210 kilometres from the nation's capital.
You'll discover a huge selection of accommodations here, with no less than 137 within easy walking distance of Winter Gardens. Check out the rates and amenities at the Claremont Hotel, Le Papillon Hotel and Golden Nile Hotel.
If you're travelling on a strict budget, you'll be delighted to find out that there's a wide selection of inexpensive accommodation options. Consider the rates at the Wakefield House Hotel, only 0.3 kilometres away. Alternatively, the Willin House Hotel is 0.7 kilometres away.
Eager to indulge yourself a tad? There is a decent range of five star hotels in the surrounding area. The Blackpool FC Hotel and the Hilton Blackpool Hotel, 2 kilometres and a kilometre away, come highly recommended.
When you need the perfect cup of coffee, head to Elegance Of Blackpool 2 Go at 34 Talbot Road, Blackpool. If you're after something more substantial, check out the menu at Grand Metropole Hotel (Promenade, Princess Parade, Blackpool). It's only 0.4 kilometres away.
Other Things to Do Near Winter GardensDon't pack your bags yet! The local area has plenty more on offer:
- Make your way to Opera House Theatre to experience a show. But first, confirm what language it's in or you may find yourself feeling very confused.
- If you're after an engaging night out, purchase tickets to a theatre performance at Blackpool Grand Theatre.
- Throngs of bargain-hunters go to Houndshill Shopping Centre to give in to their discount demons.
- Go and see Blackpool Tower, one of this area's most recognisable historic edifices.
- Mecca Bingo is a cutting edge event space that is worth checking out.
If you and your mates are commuting by train to Winter Gardens, step off at Blackpool North, the nearest station. Once you're there, it's just 0.3 kilometres away. You can also disembark at Blackpool North, another close terminal, 0.5 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in Winter Gardens?
Hotels in Winter Gardens start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.