Hotels Near West Coast Reflections
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near West Coast Reflections
West Coast Reflections is the perfect place to exercise your mind.
It's situated in Strahan. Relax and enjoy the 180 kilometres drive from Hobart, the state capital.
You can go for a walk in almost any direction from West Coast Reflections and end up at an amazing hotel. There are no less than 20 to choose from within a kilometre. Why not look into the Strahan Village, McIntosh Cottages and Driftwood Strahan Villas?
Don't hesitate to spoil yourself! The immediate area features a fantastic range of elegant upscale hotels. Start with the Franklin Manor, 0.7 kilometres away. The Ormiston House, 0.5 kilometres away, is also recommended.
Start your morning right with a stop at Banjo's Bakery Cafe Strahan. Fortunately, it's only a short walk from West Coast Reflections. For something to satiate your hunger, grab a seat for lunch at Bushman's Bar,Cafe & Accommodation. And finally, sit back with a drink at Hamer's Hotel.
Other Things to Do Near West Coast ReflectionsAfter you're done at West Coast Reflections, see what else is on offer in the area:
- If you're feeling like you need some help, tourist information is always within reach. Take a brochure from Strahan Visitor Centre.
- You'll have hours of fun frolicking in the waves, and sprawling on the shore at Beaches.
- Get your friends together and make your way to Hogarth Falls for some fresh air.
- The optimal time to organise a trip to Henty Dunes is on a sunny day with little wind.
- Grab your family and head to Nelson Falls for some fresh air.
Not sure how to get to West Coast Reflections? One possibility is getting the train. It's a leisurely ride to the nearest station, Regatta Point, and then it's a short stroll of 0.7 kilometres.
How much is a hotel room in West Coast Reflections?
Hotels in West Coast Reflections start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.