Hotels Near Strahan Visitor Centre
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Strahan Visitor Centre
Top hotels near Strahan Visitor Centre
Getting ready for your visit to Strahan Visitor Centre?
To get there, you'll need to travel to Strahan. It's located 180 kilometres from the state capital, Hobart.
Organise to stay at one of the 24 accommodation options within an easy drive of Strahan Visitor Centre. Recommended ones are the Strahan Village (0.3 kilometres), the McIntosh Cottages (0.8 kilometres) and the Driftwood Strahan Villas (a kilometre).
Do you like to feel pampered? Then let your hair down and choose one of the many luxury hotels in the surrounding area. Check out the rates at the Franklin Manor, 0.3 kilometres away. Alternatively, the Ormiston House is only a kilometre away.
Being a tourist can be thirsty work! When it's time to re-energise, head to Banjo's Bakery Cafe Strahan. It's only an easy walk from Strahan Visitor Centre. When you need to satiate your hunger, choose from a variety of options at Pizza Seafood Fish & Chips. Thirsty yet? Walk just a little bit further to Hamer's Hotel for a beer or a wine.
Other Things to Do Near Strahan Visitor CentreDon't spend all your time at Strahan Visitor Centre. This area has heaps more going on:
- West Coast Reflections is the ideal place on a dreary day. You can stay dry while you learn about some fascinating historical facts and stories.
- Take a packed lunch to Hogarth Falls and make the most of the relaxing atmosphere.
- Spend an afternoon out at Beaches and breathe in the ocean air while you bask in the sun.
- The optimal time to organise an excursion to Henty Dunes is on a fine afternoon with little wind.
- Revel in the natural surroundings when you're at the stunning Nelson Falls.
If you're using the metro system to get to Strahan Visitor Centre, disembark at Regatta Point, the closest station. It's just a kilometre away. How easy is that?
How much is a hotel room in Strahan Visitor Centre?
Hotels in Strahan Visitor Centre start at AU$105 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.