Hotels Near University of Oxford
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near University of Oxford
You don't have to be a history lover to enjoy University of Oxford.
If you're flying into Cardiff, you will have a bit of a way to go. It's situated in Oxford, 140 kilometres from the nation's capital.
You'll find a comprehensive number of accommodations here, with no less than 28 within a quick trip of University of Oxford. Check out the Old Bank Hotel (0.9 kilometres). That said, the Old Parsonage Hotel (0.2 kilometres) and the Macdonald Randolph Hotel (0.4 kilometres) are also popular.
Looking to get all you can out of your travel funds? This area boasts a couple of modestly-priced accommodation options. Check out the rates at the Egrove Park University of Oxford. The Balkan Lodge Hotel is also worthwhile.
Those looking for a little bit of elegance and luxury will appreciate the numerous upscale hotels. The Mercure Oxford Eastgate Hotel and the Ethos Hotel, a kilometre and 2 kilometres away, come highly recommended.
When there's only one thing you need to get going in the morning, grab a table at Golden Cross Cafe (1-3 Golden Cross, Oxford). You'll stumble across this gem only 0.7 kilometres from University of Oxford. For a substantial meal, you just need to go 0.2 kilometres to find Old Parsonage Hotel (1 Banbury Road, Oxford).
Other Things to Do Near University of OxfordBefore you make tracks, consider checking out the surrounding region:
- If you're keen to get versed on the local history, Martyrs' Memorial is a recommended monument to spend some time at.
- Somerville College is a prominent college and an interesting tourist attraction as well.
- Watch the staff and students move from one lesson to another at St Cross College, a contemporary academic institution.
- Schedule a tour at Green Templeton College to get together with some of the staff and students, and to see the facilities.
- If you're a historian, visit Ashmolean Museum to read about the events that influenced the local area.
Unwind, check out the surrounds and enjoy the train journey to University of Oxford. Don't forget to jump off at Oxford, the closest station. Then you've just got 0.7 kilometres until you get there.
How much is a hotel room in University of Oxford?
Hotels in University of Oxford start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.