Hotels near St. Catherine's College
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in St. Catherine's College
Top hotels near St. Catherine's College
Many people stop by St. Catherine's College each year.
It is situated in Oxford, and we're sure you're wondering how to get there. Many people make the 140 kilometres trip from Cardiff, that nation's action-packed capital.
You'll find a comprehensive number of hotels here, with no less than 29 within a quick trip of St. Catherine's College. The Old Bank Hotel (0.8 kilometres), the Old Parsonage Hotel (a kilometre) and the Macdonald Randolph Hotel (a kilometre) are well-known choices.
Prefer to spend your savings on checking out all the sights? If so, give your credit card a break and make a reservation at a budget hotel. Take a look at what the Egrove Park University of Oxford and the Balkan Lodge Hotel have to offer.
Soak up the atmosphere at one of the several high-end hotels in the surrounding area. Consider the Mercure Oxford Eastgate Hotel, 0.6 kilometres away. The Oxford Spires Hotel, 2 kilometres away, is also a suggested spot.
Before you explore St. Catherine's College, follow the scent of hot coffee to The Rose Oxford. For something to satiate your hunger, grab a seat for a delicious meal at Mercure Oxford Eastgate Hotel. If you feel like relaxing with a glass of wine, Port Mahon is the ideal place.
Other Things to Do Near St. Catherine's CollegeWhile you're here, get acquainted with the region around St. Catherine's College:
- Linacre College is an important educational institution and a noteworthy attraction in its own right.
- Sign up for a tour, admire the contemporary buildings and engage with the people on campus at Harris Manchester College.
- Head to New College and find out if there are any special events or tours to take part in. As you walk around this historic institution, try to imagine how things must have changed throughout its time.
- Pay a visit to Mansfield College and discover why so many students have attended this historic institution.
- Collect a bit of knowledge as your wander around Magdalen College, a historic institution that's still in use today.
It's an easy trip by rail to St. Catherine's College. Just jump off the train at Oxford, the nearest station, and from there it's only 2 kilometres.
How much is a hotel room in St. Catherine's College?
Hotels in St. Catherine's College start at AU$80 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.