Hotels Near Bodleian Library
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Bodleian Library
Get your dose of culture at Bodleian Library.
It's situated in Oxford, 140 kilometres from the national capital, Cardiff. You'll probably have to journey a bit further away, but it's worth the hassle.
Getting from your hotel to Bodleian Library will be a piece of cake if you stay nearby, and there's no shortage of options. 28 are situated within 3 kilometres. Consider the facilities at the Old Bank Hotel (0.2 kilometres), the Old Parsonage Hotel (0.8 kilometres) and the Macdonald Randolph Hotel (0.4 kilometres).
Prefer to spend your savings on experiences? If so, save your cash and stay at a cheaper hotel. Why don't you have a look at the Egrove Park University of Oxford and the Balkan Lodge Hotel?
Are you hoping to spoil yourself? Then indulge a bit and select one of the impressive upmarket hotels in the surrounding area. You won't regret choosing the Mercure Oxford Eastgate Hotel or the Oxford Spires Hotel, 0.4 kilometres and 2 kilometres away, respectively.
If you're exploring around Bodleian Library and feel like a caffeinated drink, head to Golden Cross Cafe. When you're ready for a nourishing meal, head to Mercure Oxford Eastgate Hotel. And later on, sit back with a drink at Eurobar.
Other Things to Do Near Bodleian LibraryWhen you're finished at Bodleian Library, discover the local area:
- If you're after an engaging evening out, buy tickets to a play at Sheldonian Theatre.
- Plan a trip to Museum of the History of Science, a science museum brimming with intriguing exhibits.
- Drop into Exeter College and walk the same path as the endless number of students who have spent time at this historic institution.
- Head to Brasenose College to see where tomorrow's great leaders are created and nurtured. It's a good idea to check for any social happenings before you go.
- Study the impressive design of Bridge of Sighs from the river banks.
If you're travelling by train to reach Bodleian Library, disembark at Oxford, the nearest station. It's a kilometre away. You'll be there in a jiffy!
How much is a hotel room in Bodleian Library?
Hotels in Bodleian Library start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.