Hotels Near Union Station Shopping Center
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Union Station Shopping Center
Top hotels near Union Station Shopping Center
Union Station Shopping Center is a terrific excuse for a vacation.
If you would like to visit it, you'll have to head to Washington, the national capital.
Book in at one of the 77 hotel options within 3 kilometres of Union Station Shopping Center. Try the Marriott Marquis Washington, DC (2 kilometres). That said, the Mandarin Oriental, Washington D.C. (2 kilometres) and the Willard InterContinental Washington (2 kilometres) are also highly regarded.
Save your dollars by booking a cheaper hotel nearby. Choose between the Howard Johnson Inn Washington DC or the Motel 6 Washington DC - Convention Center, 2 kilometres and 2 kilometres away, respectively.
Do you like to feel pampered? Then splurge and select one of the numerous top-notch hotels in the immediate area. Take a squiz at the amenities at the Kimpton Hotel Monaco Washington DC, a kilometre away. Alternatively, the Kimpton George Hotel is only 0.3 kilometres away.
Just 0.6 kilometres from Union Station Shopping Center is Cafe Berlin, where you'll find strong coffee and some delicious treats. Head to 322 Massachusetts Avenue Northeast, Washington to check it out. Phoenix Park Hotel is a fantastic spot to have lunch or dinner and is only 0.2 kilometres away. It's at 520 North Capitol Street Northwest, Washington.
Other Things to Do Near Union Station Shopping CenterAfter you've left Union Station Shopping Center, check what else is available in the area:
- If you're keen to get versed on the local history, Columbus Memorial Fountain is a significant site to visit.
- Columbus Circle is a long-established public place prized for its social atmosphere.
- A trip to National Postal Museum is an excellent activity when the weather forces you indoors.
- Take a tour, study the contemporary architecture and talk with the staff and students at University of the District of Columbia Community College.
- When it's a dreary day outside, take shelter at DC Fire and EMS Museum. You'll hear about some fascinating tales from the past too!
No car, no problem. Simply head to Union Station Shopping Center by rail. Hop off at Union Station, the closest station, and then wander 0.10 kilometres.
How much is a hotel room in Union Station Shopping Center?
Hotels in Union Station Shopping Center start at AU$132 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.