Hotels Near The Queen's College
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near The Queen's College
Top hotels near The Queen's College
As you walk about The Queen's College and discover its story, you'll be able to feel a real connection to history.
If you're flying into Cardiff, you'll have a bit of a drive ahead of you. It sits in Oxford, 140 kilometres from the national capital.
Save on your travel expenses by booking a room at one of the 28 accommodation options within a short commute of The Queen's College. Check out the rates at the Old Bank Hotel (0.2 kilometres), the Old Parsonage Hotel (a kilometre) and the Macdonald Randolph Hotel (0.6 kilometres).
Like to spend a little less on where you lay your head and more on your next adventure? Then make a reservation at the Balkan Lodge Hotel, 2 kilometres away.
Eager for a little pampering? There's a nice selection of top quality hotels in the surrounding area. The Mercure Oxford Eastgate Hotel and the Oxford Spires Hotel are two spots to think about. The former is 0.2 kilometres away and the latter is a kilometre.
To ensure you're energised for the day, make your first stop at Golden Cross Cafe. Close to The Queen's College, it's a great place for a tea or coffee. When you just can't keep going without filling your stomach, head to Mercure Oxford Eastgate Hotel. After a nice drink or two? Try out Eurobar and share stories with locals.
Other Things to Do Near The Queen's CollegeThe Queen's College is not the only reason to stop at this place:
- Appreciate the beautiful buildings of St Edmund Hall. Book a guided tour and hear about its history and current programs.
- Watch the undergrads race from one department to another at Examination Schools, an accredited scholarly institution.
- Take in the historic grounds of University College. Hop on a guided tour and hear about its founding and notable alumni.
- Visit New College. Even though it first opened its doors many years ago, it's still hosting lots of students today.
- Head to All Souls College and ask if there are any tours on offer. As you explore this historic university, try to imagine how things have changed throughout its time.
If you're using the metro system to get to The Queen's College, hop off at Oxford, the nearest station. It's only a kilometre away. Could it get any easier?
How much is a hotel room in The Queen's College?
Hotels in The Queen's College start at AU$98 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.