Hotels Near Summit Estate Wines
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Summit Estate Wines
Arrange a sitter for the kids, get some friends together and get going to Summit Estate Wines.
To get there, you'll need to travel to Thulimbah. You'll find it 160 kilometres from the state capital, Brisbane.
Travellers wanting to splurge should check out the Granite Belt Brewery Retreat, an upscale hotel 9 kilometres away.
If you can't get through the day without a decent coffee, never fear! Use your last dregs of energy to get 0.6 kilometres from Summit Estate Wines to Vincenzos (New England Highway, Thulimbah).
Other Things to Do Near Summit Estate WinesAfter you're finished at Summit Estate Wines, don't overlook the surrounding region:
- Shoot the breeze with a local vintner at Heritage Wines of Stanthrope. Don't forget to check for tasting sessions!
- If history was your favourite subject in school, be sure to add Stanthorpe Heritage Museum to your list of must-dos.
- To be certain your stay includes everything you want, visit Stanthorpe Visitor Information Centre to read the guides.
- If you've worked up a thirst, go to The Granite Belt. Here, you can taste and buy some excellent vinos from this region.
- The friendly staff at Ravens Croft Wines Cellar Door are keen to show you what's unique about their winemaking technique. Be sure to have a few samples before buying a bottle to take home.
Leave early, evade the other tourists and snag a seat on the train. When you get to Thulimbah, the closest station, it's just 0.9 kilometres to Summit Estate Wines.
How much is a hotel room in Summit Estate Wines?
Hotels in Summit Estate Wines start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.