Hotels Near Stanthorpe Visitor Information Centre
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Stanthorpe Visitor Information Centre
Planning on going to Stanthorpe Visitor Information Centre? From places to stay to nearby attractions, here's a list of things to mull over before you depart.
It's positioned in Stanthorpe, 170 kilometres away from Brisbane, the state capital.
With 10 options within 3 kilometres of Stanthorpe Visitor Information Centre, booking your perfect place to stay ought to be a breeze. The High Street Motor Inn is only 3 kilometres away. If you can't find a room there, look into the amenities at the Boulevard Motel or the Murray Gardens Cottages & Motel, 0.3 kilometres and 2 kilometres away, respectively.
Located just 0.6 kilometres away, the Granite Court Motel provides accommodation at a price that won't knock your socks off!
For a boost first thing or an afternoon pick-me-up, grab a tea at Pure Heaven. You'll find it fortunately close to Stanthorpe Visitor Information Centre. Wander to Anna's Restaurant to fill your stomach. If you're ready to chill out with a refreshing drink, Viscosity is the perfect place.
Other Things to Do Near Stanthorpe Visitor Information CentreStanthorpe Visitor Information Centre is not the only reason to check out this corner of the world:
- Wine buffs should head straight to The Granite Belt. Learn about the different grape varietals and how the bottling is done, then see which blend you prefer in a tasting session.
- Stanthorpe Heritage Museum is the perfect spot on a bleak day. Stay dry while hearing about some engrossing regional history.
- Wine enthusiasts should definitely head to Whiskey Gully Wines. Ask about the grape varietals and the bottling process used, then try the finished product during a tasting session.
- Residents will recommend visitors explore Pyramids Road, one of the interesting streets in the area.
- Treat yourself by visiting The Bramble Patch, where you'll want to try a number of sweets.
How much is a hotel room in Stanthorpe Visitor Information Centre?
Hotels in Stanthorpe Visitor Information Centre start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.