Hotels near St Vincent Street Church
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in St Vincent Street Church
Take in the peace and serenity at St Vincent Street Church, a well-loved place of prayer.
It is situated in Glasgow, a drive of 65 kilometres from Edinburgh.
There are a massive range of hotels in close proximity to St Vincent Street Church. Not quite sure where to start? Have a look at the Blythswood Square Hotel, Hotel Indigo Glasgow and Radisson Blu Hotel, Glasgow.
If you'd rather spend your cash on adventures, there's a good range of less-expensive options. Consider the facilities at the Brunswick Merchant City Hotel, situated just a kilometre away. Alternatively, the Victorian House is 0.5 kilometres away.
That said, you could always be a bit extravagant in one of the numerous upscale hotels in the surrounding area. You won't regret staying at the Dreamhouse Apartments Glasgow West End or the Dreamhouse Apartments Glasgow City Centre, a kilometre and a kilometre away, respectively.
For a boost first thing or an afternoon pick-me-up, grab a coffee at Costa Coffee. You can find it easy walking distance from St Vincent Street Church. When you're ready for a larger meal, take a seat at Novotel Glasgow Centre Hotel. As evening sets in and you're thinking about a drink, stroll over to Blythswood Square.
Other Things to Do Near St Vincent Street ChurchWhen you're finishing seeing St Vincent Street Church, check out the local area:
- If you have a reputation as a legitimate art lover, Compass Gallery should be at the top of your itinerary. Housing an array of engaging masterpieces, you'll be happy you set aside some time to peruse the collection.
- Art aficionados should be sure to pop their heads in Lloyd Jerome Gallery to see the variety of beautiful artworks being showcased.
- Take in a live show at Kings Theatre Glasgow, a well-known venue.
- Check out the lineup of displays, artworks and music performances taking place at Centre for Contemporary Art.
- With numerous compelling and unique creations, McLellan Galleries provides a first-class experience.
St Vincent Street Church is just 0.5 kilometres from Glasgow Central Station, the nearest station. Why not organise to jump on the train? Queen Street, another terminal, is also accessible. It's 0.8 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in St Vincent Street Church?
Hotels in St Vincent Street Church start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.