Accommodation Near Soho Square, London
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Soho Square
Dive into the tales of history at Soho Square. You'll be amazed by the interesting things you come across.
You'll find it in London, the nation's buzzing capital.
Save a few dollars by selecting a cheaper hotel in the vicinity. Choose between the Garth Hotel or the Guilford House Hotel, 0.7 kilometres and a kilometre away, respectively.
Spoil yourself a little at one of the several upscale hotels in the surrounding area. The Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane and the Claridge's are spots to think about. The first is 2 kilometres away and the latter is a kilometre.
Before you go to Soho Square, get ready for the day with a coffee at L'Escargot Restaurant. When you're ready for a full meal, head to The Soho Hotel. As evening sets in and you're thinking about a drink, pull up a bar stool at Charlotte Street Hotel.
Other Things to Do Near Soho SquareGet your map out and see what's going on in the wider region:
- Radha Krishna Temple is a wonderful place to find out about how faith and religion are practiced in the local culture.
- Take a look at the program at Soho Theatre for any upcoming live theatre performances.
- Check the calendar, purchase some tickets and settle in. You definitely won't regret watching a show at Dominion Theatre.
- Take in a show at Prince Edward Theatre, a great local venue.
- Visitors looking to try their luck at a few games may wish to visit Grosvenor St Giles Casino.
It's a straightforward trip to Soho Square on public transport. Jump off at Oxford Circus Station, the closest station, and you'll only need to walk 0.7 kilometres. Another nearby terminal is Charing Cross Station, 0.9 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in Soho Square?
Hotels in Soho Square start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.