Hotels Near Skyrail Rainforest Cableway
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Skyrail Rainforest Cableway
Top hotels near Skyrail Rainforest Cableway
You'll have a great time at Skyrail Rainforest Cableway.
It's located in Kuranda, 40 kilometres from the lively city of Port Douglas.
Don't want to go far for a caffeine hit? Try out Windmill Cafe. It's right near Skyrail Rainforest Cableway. When you're ready for a full meal, find a spot at Kuranda Rainforest View Restaurant. If you feel like relaxing with a refreshing drink, Kuranda Village Cafe Bar & Grill is the ideal place.
Other Things to Do Near Skyrail Rainforest CablewayDon't miss the chance to visit the region near Skyrail Rainforest Cableway:
- Kuranda Candy Kitchen is recognised for its exquisite lollies. Make sure you swing by and indulge!
- Kuranda Original Rainforest Markets is an exciting venue to haggle for a bargain or just take in the activity.
- If you're proud to be a legitimate art aficionado, Kuranda Arts Co-Op Gallery is the place you need to be. Providing access to a great number of compelling works of art, you'll be pleased you dedicated some time to peruse the collection.
- When you're looking for a cultural experience, head on over to Djurri Dadagal Art Enterprises, an exhibition space that will amaze you with its extensive collection of canvases.
- Make some time to visit BatReach. You'll be able to smile once you know that all of the creatures there are protected and cared for.
Say goodbye to your parking worries, and catch the train to Kuranda Railway Station, the closest station. It's only 0.1 kilometres from Skyrail Rainforest Cableway.
How much is a hotel room in Skyrail Rainforest Cableway?
Hotels in Skyrail Rainforest Cableway start at AU$81 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.