Hotels Near Serendip Sanctuary
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Serendip Sanctuary
Top hotels near Serendip Sanctuary
Planning to head to Serendip Sanctuary? From where to stay to surrounding attractions, here are some things to think about before you book.
Not entirely sure where it is? Pull out your map and draw a cross on Lara. It's situated 55 kilometres from the state capital, Melbourne.
Other Things to Do Near Serendip SanctuaryAfter visiting Serendip Sanctuary, see what else is going on in the vicinity:
- The humming of insects will be music to the ears of hikers as they wander along the trails of You Yangs Regional Park.
- Treat the little tackers by visiting Moorabool Valley Chocolate By Design, where you can try an array of sweets.
- On a sunny day, there's nothing quite like flipping through a newspaper in Rippleside Park.
- Aim for a birdie and steer clear of the rough when you tee off at Geelong Golf Course.
- Explore Deakin University, a fascinating, modern educational institution that welcomes sightseers at certain times.
Serendip Sanctuary is a convenient stroll of 2 kilometres from Lara Station, the closest station. So, get on board and put all those road traffic troubles behind you!
How much is a hotel room in Serendip Sanctuary?
Hotels in Serendip Sanctuary start at AU$95 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.