ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Free wired Internet, flat-screen TVs, and hairdryers are featured in all 204 rooms. Fridges and desks are also available.
This hotel offers free WiFi in public areas, a 24-hour front desk, and a reception hall. Each morning full breakfast is served between 6 AM and 10 AM.
Attractions within a 10-minute drive of this 3-star Sapporo hotel include Odori Park and Nakajima Park.
JR INN Sapporo-eki Minami-guchi ratings based on 1 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for JR INN Sapporo-eki Minami-guchi
Clean, comfortable & reasonable hotel
About the JR INN Sapporo-eki Minami-guchiLocation 1 Chome-10 Kita 3 Jonishi, Sapporo, Hokkaido 060-0003
There's a restaurant on site. Public spaces have free WiFi. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3-star Sapporo hotel.
- 204 guestrooms or units
- Built in 2
- Dining venue
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Sapporo (CTS-New Chitose) (48.6 km / 30.2 mi)
- Train station: Sapporo Station (1.2 km / 0.7 mi)
JR INN Sapporo-eki Minami-guchi offers 204 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a hairdryer. Flat-screen televisions come with pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a shower and a bidet. This Sapporo hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Flat-screen television
- Films for purchase
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.
JR INN Sapporo-eki Minami-guchi has a restaurant on site.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 900 for adults and JPY 900 for children (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.