Hotels near Santa Barbara Bowl
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Santa Barbara Bowl
Do you want to find out some more about Santa Barbara Bowl before you set off? Here are a few handy pointers.
Always been interested in visiting Santa Barbara? Now's your chance to find out what it is that makes this city so great!
Reduce your travel costs by booking a room at one of the 39 hotels within a short distance of Santa Barbara Bowl. Check out the Belmond El Encanto (a kilometre). That said, the Kimpton Canary Hotel (2 kilometres) and the Simpson House Inn (a kilometre) are also popular.
Give your credit card a break and make a reservation at the Presidio, a short 2 kilometres away.
If you're hoping to splurge a little, go and see the menu at the Spanish Garden Inn, a kilometre away.
If you need a great meal, Domino's Pizza at 617 North Milpas Street, Santa Barbara is perfect. It's just a kilometre from Santa Barbara Bowl.
Other Things to Do Near Santa Barbara BowlDo not spend all of your time at Santa Barbara Bowl. This area has loads more going on:
- Take in the natural views and check out the native birdlife at Santa Barbara Channel.
- Travellers and locals alike enjoy unwinding in Alameda Park.
- Alice Keck Memorial Garden is a prime spot for having a picnic or reading a book.
- If you listen carefully, it's as though you can hear incredible narratives being told by the wind as you walk up to El Presidio de Santa Barbara State Historic Park.
- Santa Barbara County Courthouse is a well-known government building. Have a look from outside and keep an eye out for any special events taking place inside.
How much is a hotel room in Santa Barbara Bowl?
Hotels in Santa Barbara Bowl start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.