Hotels near SEA LIFE Blackpool
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in SEA LIFE Blackpool
Top hotels near SEA LIFE Blackpool
Learn about a few of the fascinating animals that inhabit Sea-Life Centre.
Are you intending to fly into Belfast? Once you arrive, you'll still have a bit further to go. You'll find it located in Blackpool, 210 kilometres from the nation's capital.
With no less than 118 accommodations within minutes of Sea-Life Centre, you won't have any worries getting a top-notch place. Why not see what you think of the Blackpool FC Hotel, Golden Nile Hotel and The Wakefield House Hotel?
Spend your funds on adventures, not a place to stay. There's a range of budget accommodations in the vicinity. The Claremont Hotel and the Viking Hotel are two good choices. You'll find them a kilometre and 2 kilometres away, respectively.
Hoping to spoil yourself a tad? There is a good range of luxury hotels in the surrounding area. Try the Hilton Blackpool Hotel, 2 kilometres away. The Le Papillon Hotel, 0.6 kilometres away, is also a suggested spot.
Coffee addicts in need of a cuppa will like Starbucks Coffee at Unit 29, Hounds Hill Shopping Centre, Victoria Street, Blackpool, only 0.4 kilometres from Sea-Life Centre. If it's time to find a table for dinner, go to Grand Metropole Hotel. You'll find it at Promenade, Princess Parade, Blackpool.
Other Things to Do Near Sea-Life CentreTake in everything Sea-Life Centre offers, but don't forget to also check out the surrounding region:
- Stand next to realistic wax sculptures of renowned historical figures and famous celebrities at Madame Tussauds Waxworks.
- The rides and the tasty snacks at Blackpool Beach will remind you of the joys of being a kid.
- Do you love hearing the sound of water? Plant yourself at the end of Blackpool Central Pier and admire the peaceful atmosphere.
- Plan an afternoon out at Central Beach and take a deep breath of the sea air while you soak up the sun.
- Make time to marvel at the construction and impressive design of Blackpool Tower.
Leave your worries behind and cruise to Sea-Life Centre by public transport. Blackpool North, the closest station, is just 0.7 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in SEA LIFE Blackpool?
Hotels in SEA LIFE Blackpool start at AU$34 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.