Hotels Near Rocky Valley Lake
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Rocky Valley Lake
Forget about the hustle and bustle of the city and experience the healing powers of nature at Rocky Valley Lake.
If you're arriving in Canberra, you'll still have a little more travelling to do. It's to be found in Falls Creek, 240 kilometres from the national capital.
You have access to 19 hotels within 3 kilometres of Rocky Valley Lake, so it shouldn't be too hard to find what you need. We suggest the Huski Luxury Apartments, 2 kilometres away. If that doesn't fit your criteria, try the QT Falls Creek (2 kilometres) or the Falls Creek Country Club (2 kilometres).
Alternatively, if you want comfort and luxury, secure one of the several upmarket hotels in the immediate area. Try the Karelia Alpine Lodge, 2 kilometres away. The Frueauf Village, 2 kilometres away, is also recommended.
Other Things to Do Near Rocky Valley LakeDon't forget to check out the area near Rocky Valley Lake:
- If you make it to Rock Valley Dam, you'll get to see some great views of nature. So make sure you take your camera!
- You're not far from the action when you book at Falls Creek Country Club, so relax in front of the fire after a fun day of skiing.
- Appreciate the landscape in a whole new light when you journey to the apex of Mount McKay.
- See the region from a completely different viewpoint when you make your way up to the climax of Mount Feathertop.
- If you like getting physical and soaking up some vitamin D, visit Dinner Plain Track.
How much is a hotel room in Rocky Valley Lake?
Hotels in Rocky Valley Lake start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.