Hotels Near Drovers Dream Chair
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Drovers Dream Chair
Top hotels near Drovers Dream Chair
So you're thinking about a visit to Drovers Dream Chair? We've got some tips!
Always dreamed of seeing Canberra? You might just be able to tick both off your list. The attraction is based in Falls Creek, just 240 kilometres from the capital.
There are 19 accommodation options in close proximity to Drovers Dream Chair. The Huski Luxury Apartments (2 kilometres), the QT Falls Creek (2 kilometres) and the Falls Creek Country Club (2 kilometres) are all excellent options.
Visitors seeking a little bit of luxury and elegance will appreciate the several upscale hotels. Start with the Karelia Alpine Lodge, 2 kilometres away. The Frueauf Village, 2 kilometres away, is also highly recommended.
If everyone is craving caffeine, walk straight to Maggies Snacks (Bottom of Towers chairlift, Falls Creek). Looking to check out the local nightlife? Give Cloud 9 Restaurant (Top of Falls Express chair lift, Falls Creek) a chance.
Other Things to Do Near Drovers Dream ChairBefore you leave, think about checking out the local region:
- Bring a few snacks and enjoy a picnic around Rocky Valley Lake.
- Breathe in the fresh air at Rock Valley Dam, and spend some time appreciating the charming landscape.
- When the snow is in full swing, head to Falls Creek Country Club to grab your ski gear so you can carve up the powder.
- See the region from a completely different viewpoint when you journey to the very top of Mount McKay.
- View the landscape from a completely different viewpoint at the climax of Mount Feathertop.
How much is a hotel room in Drovers Dream Chair?
Hotels in Drovers Dream Chair start at AU$210 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.