AU$99 Bright accommodation
Check hotel prices in Bright
Unique Bright Accommodation
Top hotel deals in Bright
Top budget Bright hotel deals
- Porepunkah Pines Holiday Park7065 Great Alpine Road, Porepunkah, VIC
- Mt Beauty Motor Inn1 Tawonga Crescent, Mount Beauty, VIC
The price is AU$140 per night from Feb 4 to Feb 5
- Bright Velo2 Ireland Street, Bright, VIC
The price is AU$99 per night from Jan 26 to Jan 27
- Bogong View Motor Inn35 Delany Ave, Bright, VIC
Top luxury Bright hotel deals
- Abby's Cottages165 School Road, Wandiligong, VIC4.8/5Exceptional! (49 reviews)
- 215 Mt. Buffalo215 Mt Buffalo Road, Porepunkah, VIC4.8/5Exceptional! (37 reviews)
- Autumn Abode Cottages1 Prices Road, Bright, VIC4.8/5Exceptional! (44 reviews)
- Centenary Peaks1 Delany Avenue, Bright, VIC4/5Very Good! (21 reviews)
- Chalets Lumineux414 Back Porepunkah Road, Bright, VIC
The price is AU$185 per night from Jan 28 to Jan 294.5/5Wonderful! (81 reviews)
- Chestnut Tree Holiday Apartments154-158 Delany Avenue, Bright, VIC
The price is AU$225 per night from Jan 26 to Jan 274.4/5Wonderful! (77 reviews)
Best accommodation in Bright
What’s the closest hotel to Bright airport?
Bright’s nearest commercial airport is Albury Airport, just over 100km away via C527 and the Great Alpine Road. The Astor Hotel Motel is a 9-minute drive from Albury Airport with free parking. Driving to Bright should take just under 1.5 hours. The Albury Clifton Motel is a 6-minute drive from the airport and is also just under an hour and a half from Bright by car.
What are the best Bright luxury hotels?
- The Collins Retreat is a luxury four-bedroom home with an outdoor pool, garden, and full kitchen. Bring up to 8 family or friends and gather around the fire pit for drinks and stories, or make yourselves some espresso and hang out in the game room.
- Centenary Peaks puts a luxurious spin on the alpine beauty of Bright. These 2-bedroom townhouses come with access to a heated pool and hot tub. Staying here puts you a 6-minute walk from the Bright Art Gallery and Cultural Centre, as well as the many restaurants along Camp Street.
Is there pet-friendly accommodation in Bright?
- Pets stay free at the High Country Motor Inn, but it’s best to call ahead to book the right spot for your furry friend. All rooms come with AC, coffeemakers, and toasters, and there’s a playground for the kids as well. You can take your pet down to the Canyon Walking Track, which runs alongside the Oven River.
- Get extra cosy at the Rail Trail Cottage, a two-bedroom, one-bath cottage in Bright. Relax with your fuzzball out in the garden or in front of the fireplace or go play outside at the Valley View Walking Trail, which is just a 10-minute walk away.
If you find yourself needing more options in Bright, consider the Huski Luxury Apartments and the QT Falls Creek. They are located 30 kilometres and 30 kilometres away from the city's main streets. Wotif also recommends the Alpine Valley Cottages and the Bogong View Motor Inn. The first is 7 kilometres away from the city, while the second is 6 kilometres away.
Attractions and Hotels Near BrightAfter you have got a feel for Bright, why not tour a little more of the region? The High Country area has plenty of other attractions. Photograph High Country's mountains and snowfields. Or, go to a few of the region's history museums. In this part of Australia, visitors might also go snowboarding and skiing.
If you'd like to explore some close by localities, check out Porepunkah and Harrietville. Head 10 kilometres to the west of Bright and you'll discover Porepunkah. Alternatively, Harrietville is 25 kilometres to the south. Porepunkah hotels and apartments include the Ovens Valley Motor Inn and Porepunkah Bridge Holiday Park. Harrietville choices include the Harrietville Snowline Hotel and Harrietville Hotel Motel.
Before you say "adios" to High Country, ensure you experience a local game. Find Mansfield Oval to the southwest of Bright. Stay close to the action at the Mansfield Motel or the Mansfield Valley Motor Inn.
How much is a hotel room in Bright?
Hotels in Bright start at AU$99 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.