Hotels near Richmond Gaol
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Richmond Gaol
Getting excited about your holiday to Richmond Gaol? Don't head off until you've had a look at these helpful tips and tricks.
It surely won't be the only thing you'll want to visit in Hobart, a state capital with a lot to offer.
Looking to stay near Richmond Gaol? You'll be glad to know there are 10 hotels within 3 kilometres. The Mulberry Cottage B&B (0.5 kilometres), the Hatchers Richmond Manor (a kilometre) and the Cottage On Gunning (0.5 kilometres) are all suitable options.
Splurge a bit and enjoy the space of one of the upmarket hotels here. The Bridge Cottage and Daisy Bank Cottages are among the nicest options. You'll find them just 0.3 kilometres and a kilometre away, respectively.
When you need an energy boost, make your way to Czegs' Cafe (46 Bridge Street, Richmond), only 0.2 kilometres away from Richmond Gaol. Or do you want something heartier? Relax, just 0.3 kilometres away is Ashmore on Bridge Street. You'll find it at 34 Bridge Street, Richmond.
Other Things to Do Near Richmond GaolAppreciate all that Richmond Gaol has on offer, but make sure you also visit the surrounding area:
- St Luke's Church of England is a beautifully calm house of worship as well as a popular tourist attraction.
- Proof of a rich, social history are hidden through the doors of Old Post Office.
- Crossing the flowing water, Richmond Bridge is an interesting attraction for any architecture enthusiasts.
- If you're keen to learn more about the local traditions, you ought to swing by Grannie Rhodes' Cottage.
- Check out St John's Church, a well-known religious space.
How much is a hotel room in Richmond Gaol?
Hotels in Richmond Gaol start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.