Hotels near Old Hobart Town Model Village
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Old Hobart Town Model Village
Top hotels near Old Hobart Town Model Village
Planning on heading to Old Hobart Town Model Village? From accommodation to surrounding attractions, here are a few things to consider before you depart.
A visit to this attraction will probably mean spending a couple of nights in Hobart. Doe that sound okay to you? We can think of much worse places to be than the lively state capital!
With 10 choices within 3 kilometres of Old Hobart Town Model Village, reserving your perfect place to stay ought to be easy. We recommend the Mulberry Cottage B&B, 0.4 kilometres away. If that doesn't work, perhaps you'd rather the Hatchers Richmond Manor (2 kilometres) or the Cottage On Gunning (0.6 kilometres).
If you're after gourmet meals and silky sheets, you're going to love the surrounding area's upmarket hotels. The Bridge Cottage and Daisy Bank Cottages are towards the top end of the scale. They're just 0.4 kilometres and 0.8 kilometres away, respectively.
Wake up in the morning with a tea or coffee at Czegs' Cafe. Found at 46 Bridge Street, Richmond, it's an easy walk of 0.2 kilometres from Old Hobart Town Model Village. For your next meal, check out the chef's specials at Ashmore on Bridge Street. This popular restaurant can be found at 34 Bridge Street, Richmond.
Other Things to Do Near Old Hobart Town Model VillageThe region has loads more going on:
- Examples of a fascinating, social history are enclosed through the doors of Old Post Office.
- Richmond Gaol is certain to excite both history aficionados and lovers of architecture.
- The entire family will have great fun discovering the local customs and traditions at Grannie Rhodes' Cottage.
- Experience time standing still at St Luke's Church of England, a peaceful house of worship.
- Bonorong Wildlife Centre is a lovely place to see animals in their habitat. Stop by and meet the wonderful people who won't stop working to keep them healthy and safe.
How much is a hotel room in Old Hobart Town Model Village?
Hotels in Old Hobart Town Model Village start at AU$125 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.