Hotels Near Red Earth Estate
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Red Earth Estate
Top hotels near Red Earth Estate
Planning on going to Red Earth Estate? From accommodations to surrounding attractions, here are some things to think about before you depart.
You'll find it 300 kilometres from Sydney, the state capital, in Dubbo.
If you're a spendthrift, the Ibis Budget Dubbo, 5 kilometres away, ought to be your first choice.
The general area also features upmarket hotels for those travellers looking for prestigious surroundings and the best in amenities. You can't get better than the Quest Dubbo Serviced Apartments and Quality Inn Dubbo International.
Other Things to Do Near Red Earth EstateTry not to spend all of your time at Red Earth Estate. This area has much more to offer visitors:
- To amuse the kids, bring them to Taronga Western Plains Zoo, where the different animals are sure to keep them engrossed.
- Lazy River Estate is an excellent conference facility that is worth a visit.
- If buildings could talk, Dundullimal would be packed with tales of generations past. Take a tour and learn a little more about the local history.
- Be wowed by the discoveries of great scientists when you go to Dubbo Observatory.
- Old Dubbo Gaol gives you the opportunity to glimpse where hard criminals did their time.
How much is a hotel room in Red Earth Estate?
Hotels in Red Earth Estate start at AU$119 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.