Hotels Near Dubbo Visitors Information Centre
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Dubbo Visitors Information Centre
Top hotels near Dubbo Visitors Information Centre
Ready to start organising your Dubbo Visitors Information Centre adventure? You're guaranteed to have an excellent time.
It can be found in Dubbo, which is approximately 300 kilometres from the capital of the state, Sydney.
Getting from your hotel to Dubbo Visitors Information Centre will be a piece of cake if you stay nearby, and you aren't short on options. 36 can be found within 3 kilometres. The Quest Dubbo Serviced Apartments (0.9 kilometres), the Best Western Blue Diamond Motor Inn (0.8 kilometres) and the Comfort Inn Dubbo City (a kilometre) are all excellent choices.
The Ibis Budget Dubbo is ideal if you need to save your pennies. At a mere a kilometre away, you'll be stoked that you booked.
Spoil yourself a little at one of the many top-quality hotels nearby. Check out the amenities at the Quality Inn Dubbo International, 2 kilometres away. Alternatively, the Cattleman's Country Motor Inn & Serviced Apartments is only 0.9 kilometres away.
To prepare for seeing the sights, get your caffeine hit at Dubbo RSL Memorial Club (178 Brisbane Street, Dubbo).
Other Things to Do Near Dubbo Visitors Information CentreThe region has plenty more available:
- Nothing's more captivating than murder and mayhem. Visit Old Dubbo Gaol to find out the truth.
- While wandering through Dundullimal, think about those who once lived here.
- Be on the lookout for special activities and educate yourself on astronomical discoveries when you spend time at Dubbo Observatory.
- Visit Dubbo Showground with the little tackers, where you'll enjoy the rides and carnival atmosphere.
- You probably won't be inclined to get as up close and personal as Steve Irwin or Crocodile Dundee, but you can still discover a variety of birds and wildlife at Taronga Western Plains Zoo.
If you're using the metro to get to Dubbo Visitors Information Centre, disembark at Dubbo Station, the nearest station. It's only 0.6 kilometres away. You'll be there in a jiffy!
How much is a hotel room in Dubbo Visitors Information Centre?
Hotels in Dubbo Visitors Information Centre start at AU$119 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.