Hotels near Rashtrapati Bhavan
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Rashtrapati Bhavan
Thinking about heading to Presidential Palace? You're certainly in for a treat.
This attraction is most certainly not the only drawcard the well-loved city of Delhi has up its sleeve.
Minimise your travel expenses by booking in at one of the 48 accommodation options within a short distance of Presidential Palace. The Leela Palace New Delhi (2 kilometres), The Imperial New Delhi (2 kilometres) and The Taj Mahal Hotel (3 kilometres) are all favoured choices.
Sitting just 2 kilometres away, the FabHotel Connaught Place offers a place to stay at a price that won't burn a hole through your pocket.
In need of a little pampering? There are many upscale hotels in the surrounding area. The Shangri La's Eros Hotel, New Delhi and the Le Meridien New Delhi are spots to think about. The first is 2 kilometres away and the latter is 2 kilometres.
Head straight to cafe kazbaah at Rajpath Marg, Rajpath Area, Raisina Hills, New Delhi for your morning caffeine fix. It's about 0.9 kilometres from Presidential Palace. If it's time for a substantial meal, head to Grand Dreams (28.613939 77.209021) for lunch or dinner.
Other Things to Do Near Presidential PalaceDon't forget that this area has heaps more to offer:
- An impressive place of solace and worship, Cathedral Church Of The Redemption is undoubtedly worth dropping into.
- It is with luck that the privately owned garden, Mughal Gardens, is open for everyone to wander around, because it would be a pity to miss out on the well-designed displays.
- Travellers eager to know more about the policies and processes that shape the community should visit Secretariat Building.
- To learn about the policies and governance here, add Parliament of India to your to-do list.
- Head on over to Talkatora Garden and relax in this urban oasis, nestled right in the heart of the city.
Not sure how you should head to Presidential Palace? One possibility is getting the train. It's a leisurely ride to the closest station, Central Secretariat Metro Station, Gate No.1, and then a walk of a kilometre.
How much is a hotel room in Rashtrapati Bhavan?
Hotels in Rashtrapati Bhavan start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.