Hotels near Queen Square
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Queen Square
Tourists seldom miss a chance to discover Queen Square.
You'll find it in Bristol, a wonderful city that is sure to charm your socks off.
Secure a room at one of the 42 accommodation options within an easy commute of Queen Square. Consider the Bristol Marriott Royal Hotel (0.3 kilometres). That said, the Marsh House Serviced Apartments (0.3 kilometres) and the Hamilton Apartments (a kilometre) are also popular.
Sick of paying too much? There are some reasonably-priced hotels that should fit the bill. Book a room at the Clifton Hotel to be a kilometre away, or the Rock n Bowl Hostel, 0.8 kilometres away.
Or you could make a reservation at one of the numerous luxury hotels in the surrounding area. You deserve it! Start with the PREMIER SUITES PLUS Bristol Cabot, a kilometre away. The Cabot Mews Apartments, a kilometre away, is also a suggested spot.
If you can't stop thinking about your next caffeine hit, there's always No.1 Harbourside nearby. When you're ready for lunch or dinner, take a seat at Premier Inn Bristol City Centre King St. And lastly, pop into Hotel du Vin & Bistro for a round of beers.
Other Things to Do Near Queen SquareAs you're here, you really ought to check what the local area has on offer:
- Arnolfini Gallery is a lively cultural centre. Be sure to find out what's showing during your visit.
- Public art is one of the best examples of untamed artistic expression, and Banksy Graffiti Thekla is a brilliant demonstration of this.
- There's nothing like dinner and a show! Buy a ticket and take your seat at Old Vic Theatre.
- If you're after an engaging night out, buy tickets to a theatre production at Bristol Theatre Royal.
- With its wide variety of events and exhibits, you'll surely discover a thing or two that interests you at Watershed.
Leave early, escape the tourists and grab your ticket for the train. When you get to Bristol Temple Meads, the closest station, it's only a kilometre to Queen Square.
How much is a hotel room in Queen Square?
Hotels in Queen Square start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.