Hotels near Quad Challenge
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Quad Challenge
Want to know some more about Quad Challenge before you book flights? Here are a few handy pointers.
It is situated in Ammanford, and we're sure you're wondering how you're going to get there. Many make the 230 kilometres journey from Dublin, that nation's bustling capital.
If you're looking to stay close to Quad Challenge, make sure you book in advance. There's just 1 place to stay listed within 10 kilometres. This is the Tafarn-y-Deri and it's 4 kilometres away.
Just 0.7 kilometres from Quad Challenge is ocean blue fish bar & restaurant (23 Ammanford Road, Tycroes, Ammanford). Grab a table for lunch.
Other Things to Do Near Quad ChallengeAllocate an extra few hours to see what's happening near Quad Challenge:
- If you're looking to recharge your batteries, get in touch with nature at Llyn Llech Owain Country Park.
- You'll find lots of recreational distractions on offer for kids of all ages at The Play King.
- Go for a wander and enjoy the local birdlife at RSPB Cwm Clydach Reserve.
- Dryslwyn Castle is a significant historical site where you'll uncover the rich past of the local area.
- You can't help but dream up treacherous rulers and damsels when you go to Carreg Cennen Castle.
How much is a hotel room in Quad Challenge?
Hotels in Quad Challenge start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.