Hotels near Singleton Park
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Singleton Park
Singleton Park is a great place to get outdoors and make the most of the sunshine.
Always dreamed of visiting Dublin? You might just be able to kill two birds with one stone. The attraction is to be found in Swansea, just 250 kilometres from the nation's capital.
The larger area also boasts a number of upscale hotels for those visitors seeking lovely surroundings and five-star amenities. You'll enjoy your stay at the Cafe Valance Bar & Rooms and Swansea Marriott Hotel.
Before you check out Singleton Park, charge up your batteries with a tea or coffee at Callaghan's coffee shop. Head to Shell for a more nourishing meal. Finally, sit back with a drink at Pub on the Pond (Swansea).
Other Things to Do Near Singleton ParkDon't pass up the chance to check out the region near Singleton Park:
- If you have a reputation as a serious art expert, Ceri Richards Gallery is just the place for you. Showing many unique works, you'll be glad you set aside some time to enjoy the collection.
- Absorb some knowledge by visiting Swansea University, a historic institution that's still in use today.
- On a pleasant day, spend some time walking around Brynmill Park.
- Let the young-ones work off all that energy at Blackpill Lido.
- Take your mates for a throw of the Frisbee or a peaceful afternoon walk around Cwmdonkin Park.
How much is a hotel room in Singleton Park?
Hotels in Singleton Park start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.