Hotels near Swansea University
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Swansea University
The tales Swansea University tells are historical in nature, but they are also timeless.
If you're arriving in Dublin, you will have a bit of a drive ahead of you. It sits in Swansea, 250 kilometres from the national capital.
To get yourself a well-deserved tea or coffee, go to Hoffi Coffi (Sketty). For lunch or dinner, grab a table at Pub on the Pond (Swansea). It's at Singleton Park-Mumbles Road, Swansea.
Other Things to Do Near Swansea UniversityWhile you're here, get familiar with the area near Swansea University:
- Let the kids tire themselves out at Blackpill Lido.
- Lovers of art should be sure to pop their heads in Ceri Richards Gallery to check out the variety of remarkable pieces of art being showcased.
- Visitors and locals alike enjoy taking a break in Singleton Park.
- Visitors and locals alike love taking a break in Brynmill Park.
- Pack your hat, thongs and towel, and travel to Swansea Beach for a relaxing time in the sun.
How much is a hotel room in Swansea University?
Hotels in Swansea University start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.