Hotels near Pinewood Studios
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Pinewood Studios
On your way to Pinewood Studios? From places to stay to surrounding attractions, here are a few things to think about before you book.
Never visited Iver before? Here's your chance!
If you want to be within a short commute of Pinewood Studios, spend a few nights at The Pinewood Hotel. It's only 3 kilometres away.
We're all familiar with how costly travelling can be. Fortunately, you can find some modest options here. The New Oscar and the Red Lion Hotel, Hillingdon are certainly worth considering.
Have a hot tea at Pinewood East (Pinewood Studios, Pinewood Road, Iver Heath, Iver). It's just 0.2 kilometres from Pinewood Studios. If it's time to find a delicious meal, get going to The Genuine Dining Co. You'll find this popular restaurant at Genuine Dining Co. Studios Pinewood, Pinewood Road, Iver.
Other Things to Do Near Pinewood StudiosAfter you've spent time at Pinewood Studios, check what else is on offer in the area:
- Show the locals your technique with a game of golf at Denham Golf Club.
- Uncover a whole other world of wartime tactics and broaden your knowledge of the rules of war at Battle of Britain Bunker.
- Take a trip to Brunel University, a fascinating, modern institution that encourages travellers at certain times.
- Take a rest from your little ones, and enjoy some low-key recreational games and activities at Stoke Park Country Club.
- Visitors of all different religious beliefs and cultural backgrounds will appreciate the importance of St. Paul's Church.
How much is a hotel room in Pinewood Studios?
Hotels in Pinewood Studios start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.