ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy flat-screen TVs with digital channels, and all 100 rooms feature free WiFi, free bottled water, and safes. Nice touches to enhance your stay include bathrobes and free toiletries. Room service, hairdryers, and phones are also available.
This business-friendly hotel offers free WiFi in public areas, a fitness centre, and a 24-hour front desk. Additionally, you'll find a conference centre and a coffee shop/café. Buffet breakfast is available daily between 6 AM and 9:30 AM. There's also the convenience of RV/bus/truck parking.
Within a 15-minute drive of this 4-star Ascot hotel, attractions include Elizabeth Quay and Optus Stadium.
International on the Water Hotel ratings based on 276 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for International on the Water Hotel
26 Mar. 2019 by Simon James
Hi, I'm sorry that you were not satisfied with our Customer service. We take a great amount of pride in the service that we provide and when that is demonstrated otherwise, it is truly disappointing. I've had a discussion with the receptionist in question and re-iterated to her our customer service standards. Despite this, I do hope that you stay with us again, so that we may redeem ourselves in your eyes.
26 Mar. 2019 by Simon James
Hi Mel! Thank you for taking the time to leave a lovely review. Hopefully we can welcome you back again in the future!
About the International on the Water HotelLocation 1 Epsom Avenue, Ascot, WA 6984
There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. Public spaces have free WiFi. International on the Water Hotel offers its guests an outdoor pool and a fitness centre. Event space at this hotel measures 3228 square feet (300 square metres) and includes conference centres. The business-friendly International on the Water Hotel also features dry cleaning/laundry services, room service (during limited hours), and ATM/banking services. Limited free parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. This 4-star Ascot hotel is smoke free.
- 100 guestrooms or units
- 5 buildings
- 3 conference rooms
- 3228 sq ft of conference space
- 300 sq. m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Coffee shop
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , RV, bus, truck parking , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Perth, WA (PER) (3.8 km / 2.4 mi)
- Train station: Bassendean Ashfield Station (4.5 km / 2.8 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
International on the Water Hotel offers 100 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and complimentary bottles of water. 42-inch Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a shower, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6 AM to 9:30 AM.
International on the Water Hotel has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness centre.
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after 11 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Guests arriving after 11 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 50.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 15.00 per day.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 500.00 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 28 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: AUD 60 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: AUD 60 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 15.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 50.00 per night
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- International Water Hotel Ascot
- International Water Hotel
- International Water Ascot
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.