ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
All 114 rooms feature TVs with satellite channels, and you can enjoy free WiFi, furnished balconies and safes. Room service, hairdryers and phones are also available. Housekeeping is available once per stay.
A day of pampering can include massages and body wraps along with aromatherapy and mani/pedis. The restaurant, Cienna Restaurant, is open for breakfast and dinner. For a drink, you can stop by the hotel's own bar/lounge. Enjoy the outdoor tennis court and pool loungers as well as access to a driving range. Plus you'll find free WiFi in public areas and laundry facilities. Full breakfast is available on weekdays between 7:00 AM and 8:30 AM. There's also the convenience of free self parking.
Sights within a 10-minute drive of this 4.5-star Pelican Waters hotel include Bulcock Beach and Caloundra Events Center.
The Sebel Pelican Waters Golf Resort & Spa ratings based on 787 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for The Sebel Pelican Waters Golf Resort & Spa
6 Feb. 2019 by General Manager
Thank you for taking the time to provide me with you feedback. I apologise that there was no soap left in the room when it was cleaned. At no time do our housekeeping staff utilize the facilities in our rooms when they are cleaning or servicing rooms. I will certainly look into the issues you have raised with regard to the air- conditioning. Thank you again for your comments and I wish you happy and safe travels for the future. Kind regards Melissa Evans General Manager
18 Feb. 2019 by Guest Relations Manager
Thank you for your feedback, yes plenty of roundabouts in Pelican Waters. I hope you enjoyed your stay.
18 Feb. 2019 by Guest Relations
Thank you for your feedback, I trust you were able to enjoy your stay and see some of the area.
About the The Sebel Pelican Waters Golf Resort & SpaLocation 38 Mahogany Drive, Pelican Waters, QLD 4551
The Sebel Pelican Waters Golf Resort & Spa offers its guests 2 the outdoor swimming pools and an outdoor tennis court. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. There are 7 meeting rooms available. Tour or ticket assistance, a BBQ, and a garden are also featured at the luxury The Sebel Pelican Waters Golf Resort & Spa. Limited free parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- 114 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- BBQ grill(s)
- Beauty salon
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor tennis court
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Maroochydore, QLD (MCY-Sunshine Coast) (33.5 km / 20.8 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
The Sebel Pelican Waters Golf Resort & Spa offers 114 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and a hairdryer. Rooms open to furnished balconies. Satellite televisions are provided. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and free toiletries. Housekeeping is provided once per stay.
- Private balcony (furnished)
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Satellite channels
- Housekeeping (once per stay)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast on weekdays from 7:00 AM and 8:30 AM.
Cienna Restaurant – This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Spa tub in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 6 AM - 10:30 PM.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 6 AM - 10:30 PM.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
- Parking height restrictions apply
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 10 and AUD 100 per person (approximately)
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linen fees vary based on length of stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Pelican Waters Golf Resort
- Pelican Waters Golf
- Sebel Pelican Waters Resort
- Sebel Pelican Waters
- Sebel Pelican Waters Golf Resort
- Sebel Golf Resort
- Sebel Pelican Waters Golf
- Sebel Golf
- The Sebel Pelican Waters Resort
- Pelican Waters Golf Resort Spa
You should know
- Reservations are needed for golf tee times, massage services, and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.