Hotels Near Peek'n Peak Ski Resort
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Peek'n Peak Ski Resort
Top hotels near Peek'n Peak Ski Resort
Build a snowman with the little ones or hit the trails and carve up the fresh powder at Peek'n Peak Ski Resort.
It is to be found in Clymer. Thinking about how you're going to get there? You'll need to travel 180 kilometres from the state capital, Toronto.
Caffeine lovers in need of a cuppa will like Courtyard Cafe - Starbucks Coffee at Old Road, Clymer, just 0.2 kilometres from Peek'n Peak Ski Resort. Searching for some food? Royal Court Dining Room is at 1405 Old Road, Clymer, only 0.3 kilometres away.
Other Things to Do Near Peek'n Peak Ski ResortPencil in some time to see what's going on in the region:
- Sometimes you just have to get away from the busyness of life. Make your way to Wilderness Lodge for a bit of a breather.
- Chuck on your smartest plus-fours and a polo shirt and have a putt at North Hills Golf Course.
- Go along to Mead Park and relax in this leafy green oasis, right in the heart of the city.
- If you have a reputation as a true art lover, Painted Finch Gallery Inc. is the place you need to be. Home to a great number of compelling masterpieces, you'll be glad you set aside a few hours to appreciate all it has to offer.
- A spot of shopping can help you unwind. To get your fix, head on over to Burch Farms Country Market.
How much is a hotel room in Peek'n Peak Ski Resort?
Hotels in Peek'n Peak Ski Resort start at AU$175 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.